Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd.: In Compliance With Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations
BankersAccuity’s range of compliance solutions effectively enables Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. to:
- Reduce exposure to AML risk
- Increase operational efficiency
- Lower the cost of AML compliance
Endorsed by authoritative associations, BankersAccuity offers solutions that include:
- Enhanced AML screening data, providing the ideal framework for your customer filtering
- Flexible and scalable technology to effectively support your screening processes
- Onboarding, review, and analysis look up tools, including copies of original
- AML documents to vastly improve our KYC review process.
Sanctions and PEP data
Reduce false positives and enable the highest level of AML compliance with our enhanced data.
KYC onboarding and review
Look up the primary information required to conduct due diligence checks on bank counterparties.
Our Compliance Guidelines
As an international service and portfolio management bank, Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. operates in many countries with regard to its clients and the range of products and services offered. Accordingly, the bank is subject to different local statutory and supervisory regulations. Compliance with these regulations, especially in the provision of securities services and related services as well as the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, is a task shared by all Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. employees.
For this purpose, we have developed behavioral standards and translated them into Compliance Guidelines, which apply to all our employees and representative officers worldwide.
Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd.’s task is to provide employees rendering securities services with appropriate advice, training, and support in order to prevent breaches of the law as well as the resulting sanctions and any reputational damage which may result from such transgressions. In addition, the activity of the bank’s compliance is designed to ensure that the clients of Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd., as well as other market participants, are treated in a manner that is fair and free from conflicts of interest while protecting Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd.’s legitimate commercial interests at the same time.
Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. is aware of the importance of, and its responsibility for, compliant behavior, which is reflected in the installation of an independent organizational unit, which reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. follows and implements the following protocols. Please click on the following links to read our compliance protocols:
- Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. KYC & AML declaration
- OFAC: Prior to opening any account, or entering any financial agreement, Fortress Bank International Banking Unit Ltd. checks all potential clients and partners against OFAC Database
- Wolfsberg Priniciple
- Wolfsberg Anti Money Laundering Principle for Private Banking 2012
- Wolfsberg Trade & Finance Principles
- Wolfsberg FAQ’s on Beneficial Ownership